June 27, 2016
Today Microsoft has released Update 3 for Visual Studio 2015. Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 includes a variety of capability improvements and bug fixes. To find out what’s new, see the Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 Release Notes. For a list of fixed bugs and known issues, see the Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 MSDN Article.
Visual Studio Community 2015 with Update 3 – Web Installer – ISO
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 3 – Web Install – ISO
Visual Studio Professional 2015 with Update 3 – Web Installer – ISO
Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 – Web Installer – ISO
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 with Update 3 – Web Installer – ISO
Visual Studio Test Professional 2015 – Web Installer – ISO
Visual Studio Express 2015 for Windows 10 – here
Visual Studio Express 2015 for Web – here
Visual Studio Express 2015 for Desktop – here
April 30, 2015
.NET, .NET Framework, .NET Framework 4.6, ASP.NET, ASP.NET 5.0, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, BCL(Base Class Library), Microsoft, Microsoft SDKs, MSDN, Portable Class Library, SignalR, Trial Downloads, Updates, Visual Studio 2015, VisualStudio, VS2015, Web API, Web API v2.0, Windows, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.0 SDK, Windows Phone SDK
During #Build2015 event Microsoft has unveiled Visual Studio 2015 RC (Release Candidate) with lots of improvements and fixes to CTP version of Visual Studio. RC would be a near release quality and your see it is stable than ever.
Other Associated Products
May 14, 2014
.NET, .NET Framework, .NET Framework 4.5.2, Azure SDK, Microsoft, SQL Server 2014, Trial Downloads, Updates, Visual Studio 2013, VisualStudio, VS2013, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8 apps development, Windows 8.1, Windows Azure Development, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.0 SDK, Windows Phone Development, Windows Phone Store, Windows Store, Windows Store Development, Windowz Azure, XBOX Development
Microsoft has released the latest update for Visual Studio 2013 with major improvements including support for developing Universal apps for Windows 8.x, Win Phone, and XBOX.
Here are the list of improvements included as part of the release(lending from Visual Studio team blog):
Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 has many new capabilities as well as fixes that address bugs, customer feedback, performance, and reliability improvements. Here are some new capabilities that are part of this and related Updates and links to where you can find more info.
- Universal Apps. With this release you can now build universal apps that can run on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 while sharing code and assets through shared projects.
- Web Tool. Our web development tools have many new features like SCSS support, a new JSON editor, updated ASP.NET templates, and an improved URL picker.
- Azure tools. It’s easier to take advantage of Azure with options to create websites and SQL Azure databases directly on Azure for simpler deployment to a development / testing environment.
- Diagnostics. Our diagnostics tools also got some enhancements. Performance events now let you navigate to user code for MVC Methods or jump to the SQL command for database queries. It is also possible to view the Windows Store diagnostics tools at the same time to see all your diagnostics information on a shared timeline.
- Slipstream install. You can download Visual Studio with all its latest features from one install that includes Visual Studio 2013 RTM and Update 2 for Visual Studio.
There are a number of other important updates that are available today in addition to Update 2 for Visual Studio 2013:
- A cloud optimized .NET. The latest updates to the framework provide a cloud optimized mode that is smaller, lighter weight, and designed for cloud and server workloads.
- .Net vNext. This update to the .Net framework is optimized for cloud-first and mobile-first development. It enables you to compile C# 6 and VB code with Roslyn compilers, speed up Windows Store apps with the .NET Native ahead of time compiler, and has a cloud optimized mode for ASP.NET apps.
- TFS 2013 Update 2. It’s worth mentioning again the updates in TFS 2013 like improvements for tagging, charting, shared parameters, cloud load testing application analytics, and a lot more.
Check out Somasegar’s Blog and Brian Harry’s Blog to get more details on some of the highlights in this release. For a quick view at all the features and fixes included in this update go to the KB article.
Visual Studio 2013 – Update 2 (Web / ISO)
November 7, 2013
.NET, .NET Framework, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft, Trial, Trial Downloads, Updates, Visual Studio 2013, VisualStudio, VS2013, WCF
Microsoft has released Visual Studio 2013 few weeks back and this article gives you enough information to obtain Trial versions of Visual Studio 2013 for your evaluation and development.
Visual Studio Trial Editions (30 days validity after install and 90 days validity if you login with a Microsoft Account in VS2013)
Express Editions (Limited Features, Free for Use)